We would like to thank everyone who took the time to fill in one of our patient survey forms, your feedback is important us.
We have listened to your feedback and suggestions and while there are some things that are out of our control, we would like to address the following
- You asked for a clock in our reception waiting area, this has now been purchased and installed.
- We have put up new posters informing patients that should they have sensitive or confidential matters to discuss, private rooms are available.
- You asked for late night appointments – These are available every Thursday till 8pm.
- You asked for Saturday appointments – These are available on certain dates (check with reception)
- We have promoted our website on social media, via a poster in the waiting room and by adding a note to the prescriptions.
- You asked for the radio to be turned down – unfortunately the radio is there to provide reception with some confidentiality.