Methods of ordering your Repeat Prescriptions
If you regularly take a prescribed medication/medications, you will be given a repeat prescription request form. About one week before you need more treatment, please send us your request using one of the methods listed below:
- Via the NHS App – Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is the most simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android.
- NHS Online Login – You can view your current repeat medication and order the items you require. This is for patients who have a NHS login.
- SystmOnline – Order Your Repeat Prescription Online
- By repeat slip or on paper – You can put your request in on paper by dropping it through the letterbox.
Non-urgent advice: Patient Notice
Please allow 48 hours from when you place your order to when you collect it.
HRT Pre-Payment Certificate
From the 1 April, the Government is launching the HRT Pre-Payment Certificate (PPC) to reduce prescription costs for women receiving Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
The HRT PPC will be available to buy in one single payment online at www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/hrt-ppc, or in-person at some pharmacies. You can call 0300 330 2089 for help and support.
Before buying an HRT PPC, you should check if:
- you’re eligible for free NHS prescriptions using the eligibility checker: www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/check
- your medicine is covered by the HRT PPC. For a list of eligible HRT medication, visit: www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/hrt-ppc-medicines
- a 3 or 12 month PPC is more suitable. It covers all NHS prescriptions, not just HRT items. Visit: www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/ppc